Pasta Made In India
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 1/2 Hr
Serving Size : 2 to 4 Persons
- Whole wheat pasta or spagetti – 250 grams.
- Garlic – 10 to 15 small flakes grated or crushed.
- Chilli flakes 10/15 gms or dry 4/5 red chillies crushed into flakes.
- Oil – 1 table spoon.
- Cheese – 2 cubes grated.
- Dry Oregano, mixed herbs, basil – one teaspoon each.
- Milk – ½ cup.
- Water to boil pasta.
- Salt for taste.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil 1 table spoon.
- Keep pasta/Spagetti for boiling on gas stove. (Do not drain out all water).
- In a pan, heat oil (sim flame), add garlic and fry till light brown.
- Add chilli flakes, oregano, mixed herbs and Basil.
- After the colour changes to dark brown, add the boiled pasta/spagetti with some quantity of
- Add milk, cheese and salt and cook for some time on sim flame stirring in between.
- Add extra virgin olive oil and Serve hot or cool.
- S. – You can also add vegetable of your choice in this.