Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking time : 15 min.
Serving Size : 5
Equipment : 1 mixing bowl, Mixer Grinder, Knife, 2 plates, serving platter , 1 mixing spoon, Pressure cooker
- 100 gm rice
- 50 gm sugar
- ½ tb spoon powedered cardimum
- 50 gm nuts
- 50 gm cashew nuts
- ½ green coconut (grinded)
- 5 mangoes
- 1 lt milk
- Kesar for garnishing
- Boil rice in pressure cooker till it becomes soft
- Grind rice and 3 mangoes in a mixer grinder
- Boil the milk in another beaker and add sugar to it
- Put the mixture in milk and and mix it continously for 5 minutes
- Add nuts and other dryfruits
- Take it out in a serving platter
- Cut mango in small pieces; add coconut and cumin powder
- Add kesar for garnish
- Allow it to settle at room temperature
- Put it in refrigerator and serve it cold.