Preparation time: half hour
Cooking time: 15 min.
Serving size: 4 Person
Equipment: One bowl, one spoon, mixer grinder, frying pan, serving plate.
- Half kg fish single bone
- 1 inch ginger
- 5 pieces garlic
- Salt to taste
- 4 green chilies
- 1 lemon
- Bread crumbs
- Wheat flour 1 small bowl
- Bell peppers
- 200gm vegetable oil
- Cover the fish with flour and rub it gently before washing it
- Now wash it properly
- Prepare ginger garlic and chili paste by adding salt
- Add lemon juice.
- Cover the fish with this paste
- Leave for 5minutes
- Take bread crumbs in one dry plate
- In between heat oil in frying pan
- Take fish pieces and cover it with bread crumbs one by one
- Put these fish pieces in frying pan and fry them
- Take out and put them on tissue paper
- Now take them out in a serving plate
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and bell paper
- Serve it with mayonnaise.