Preparation Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 5 min at 175 Degree(pre- heated)
Servings: 10 cupcakes
Equipments: Small measuring bowl, food processor or hand grinder, silicon baking moulds,knife,piping bag,chocolate chips,silver balls,coloured balls,serving plates,oven.
- 150 gm flour
- 150 gm powdered sugar
- 150 gm olive oil or Desi Ghee
- 1 ts Vanilla extract
- 1-2 ts Cocoa powder
- Whip cream(for icing)
- 1 tea spoon baking powder
- ½ tea spoon baking soda
- ½ cup milk
- Mix baking powder and soda in flour and sift.
- Mix oil and sugar until creamy ,add eggs one by one and mix.
- Add vanilla extract and cocoa powder according to colour.
- Add the flour mixture spoon by spoon till soft.
- Add milk for softness and fluffiness.
- Mix well.
- Take silicon moulds and fill half with the batter.
- Now place them in oven for 5 min.
- Cool them for 5-10 min. and they are ready to decorate.
- Add desired colour to whip cream and mix until soft peaks are formed.
- Pour the whip cream in a piping bag and make designs as per your choice and add choco chips ,colour balls etc.
- Place them in plate and you are good to go.